Do you wonder if Karate is right for your child? Our junior Karate program is designed to help kids grow into strong, vibrant adults who can navigate the challenges of growing up outside of the dojo.
10 Benefits of Karate for Kids:
- Without raising a fist your child will learn how to deter a potential bully.
- Karate is a self paced activity. The dojo brings together all levels of training and each student is encouraged to advance to the next level at their own pace.
- Confidence. We have heard many stories over the years from parents of our students about how their child is more confident outside the dojo and is performing better at school.
- Karate is a year round sport – (with the exception of school holidays). Your child will learn and train consistently throughout the year, and I promise you that there will be no early morning muddy field, rainy day events for you to attend at our dojo.
- Our instructors understand how to talk to children to bring out the best in them when they feel challenged
- We are facing an obesity epidemic. Kids need to move and if not in the dojo then elsewhere just please keep them moving! Karate is not a weight-loss class but it will help your child to improve their strength, flexibility and agility.
- Karate is a family activity, Mum and Dad can join in with the kids, younger brothers and sisters are welcome too.
- Knowing self defence is priceless.
- A dojo provides another community group that you and your child can interact in. Being part of something is important at all ages.
- Karate is a life long pursuit of perfection, just like life. We all strive to be our best and of course we want what is best for our children too.
Kwinana Dojo offers free trials throughout the year. Contact us now for details.