KidSport is a Kwinana Council initiative that assists eligible children aged between 5-18 years old in accessing financial assistance towards club fees.
How do I know if I qualify?
- Students must be aged between 5-18 years old and have a health care card or pension concession card.
- Parents that do not hold a health care card may still be eligible to apply, however they are required to contact a Kidsport Financial Assessor through KidSport and must fit into one of their four ‘financial exceptions’ Click here for more information.
How do I apply for KidSport?
- Complete an applications Click here for a Kidsport Application.
- Once approved a representative from Kidsport will send us a notification, and at the same time they will send you an Voucher code.
- Bring this voucher code into the dojo, or forward the email to us at email@example.com. We can then invoice Kidsport for your fee subsidy.
- Family members cannot share a voucher, each student will need to submit a separate application.
How can you utilise KidSport at Kwinana Dojo
Bring your validated voucher to Kwinana Dojo and pay the remaining term fees for the current term.
A total annual sum of $200 will be credited towards the student’s term training fees for the year. At Kwinana Dojo this $200 is divided across our four terms reducing the fees payable by $50 each term. Reducing training fees to just $45 per school term, per student.
Joining fee, equipment costs and grading fees will still be payable as set out on our Fee Page.