“The ultimate aim of the art of karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants” (Ginchin Funakoshi)
Why Choose Karate Kwinana?
- Dedicated self defence programs
- Children and adult classes
- Self paced learning for adults and children
- Private and Corporate Classes Available
- Excellent club support
- Social events throughout the year
- Tournament participation (for those interested)
- Qualified Instructors
- At Kwinana Dojo we believe that Karate is for Life, no matter how young or old you are.
Training Benefits for Children
- Kids will learn to respect others, and most importantly themselves.
- Karate teaches discipline, concentration and precision while developing physical abilities, confidence and commitment.
- Each child is encouraged to exceed his/her limits and when they are ready to overcome obstacles both inside and outside the dojo.
- Children build new friendships, expanding their social network beyond school and family.
Training Benefits for Adults
- With regular training Karate can help you to increase your energy levels while developing your confidence and self esteem.
- Improve fitness, flexibility and strength
- With a knowledge of self-defence, you will learn skills which will help you avoid conflict (through anticipation and self control)
- Karate is a great stress reliever and if practised wisely will improve your general health.
- You will develop new friendships, away from work and the regular pressures of your daily life.